Design Engineer - Continuation Engineering
- Work with engineering to ensure continuous product improvements of modular power components for AC-DC/ DC-DC circuitry.
- Apply good theoretical knowledge of electrical engineering principles to test and identify design issues.
- Manage detailed failure analysis process such as trend/root cause analysis and reporting requirements.
- Analog design experience is a must.
- Debugging skills are essential.
- Analyze/modify current product processes and implement improvements. Perform a variety of complex engineering tasks to improve the reliability and manufacturability of our current generation products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years related experience
- Familiarity with high frequency power conversion theory including DC-DC, AC-DC, attenuation and filtering
- The ability to understand written and verbal instructions, assembly prints and schematics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good technical analytical skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application