Electronics Engineering Technician – Data Analyst
- Primary responsibility is to access internal databases to retrieve failure mode data and analyze product performance
- Perform trending analysis on various electrical failure modes to assist in root cause corrective action activities
- Evaluate effectiveness of implemented corrective actions with data verification
- Provide data analysis results in a presentation format on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Effectively communicate quality issues, to the Quality Lead and/or Quality Manager, and Manufacturing Engineering Team, as required.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar analytical experience.
- Strong database querying and data analysis skills
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Jump and/or other Oracle querying programs
- Documentation management skills, the ability to work well and communicate effectively with others, and strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and understand general product and customer usage
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application